Abergeldie is a locally owned contractor with over 25 years’ industry experience in Australia and New Zealand. We design and deliver projects in the Water, Bridges, Transport, Underground, Energy and Remediation industry sectors. Projects include dams, bridges, tunnels, water and wastewater treatment process facilities, rail infrastructure, mining infrastructure, electrical substations, marine works and pipeline rehabilitation: the complex infrastructure needed to build better communities.
Our dedication to building better communities goes beyond delivering complex infrastructure projects that tangibly improve and connect communities, it is also deeply embedded into our core values as a civil engineering business. We care about the environment, sustainability, human rights and equal opportunity rights.
Abergeldie designs and constructs bridges ranging in size from cycleways and pedestrian overpasses through to multilane highways and rail corridor bridge crossings.
Abergeldie also conducts condition assessment and remediation of hydrostatic concrete, pipelines, tanks and reservoirs; concrete and brick work; and metal structures and cladding.
About the role
We are inviting applications from Senior Project Engineers preferably with RMS roads and infrastructure (bridges) experience. We would like a natural leader who takes responsibility for their set works.
- Managing multiple stakeholders.
- Liaise with the client and subcontractors.
- Coordinate construction works from commencement through to completion.
- Quality, environmental and OH&S management on site.
- Constructing and updating works programs to meet client requirements.
What you need
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Proven experience in managing site engineers and set subcontractors.
- Experience in managing blue-collar workforce.
- Experienced in RMS works
- Have the capability to effectively manage your budget.
- Abergeldie Bonus Scheme
- Corporate Health Cover discount program
- Employee Assistance Program
Flu Vaccination Clinic
#bestpeople #bestdelivery #bestplanning
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by phone and email. Agencies, please be guided by the Abergeldie PSA.