Abergeldie is a locally owned contractor with over 25 years’ industry experience in Australia and New Zealand. We design and deliver projects in the Water, Bridges, Transport, Underground, Energy and Remediation industry sectors. Projects include dams, bridges, tunnels, water and wastewater treatment process facilities, rail infrastructure, mining infrastructure, electrical substations, marine works and pipeline rehabilitation: the complex infrastructure needed to build better communities.
Our dedication to building better communities goes beyond delivering complex infrastructure projects that tangibly improve and connect communities, it is also deeply embedded into our core values as a civil engineering business. We care about the environment, sustainability, human rights and equal opportunity rights.
About the role
We are seeking to appoint an experienced Project Administrator to support our Civil Infrastructure Projects across Sydney. Forming part of our Project Support Group the position requires a motivated and dynamic candidate with ability to work well in a team environment.
Your duties will include:
- Assisting with the compilation of documentation for monthly Progress Claims
- Assisting with the administration of Subcontracts
- Obtaining quotations, raising purchase orders and ordering materials as instructed
- Expenditure Tracking, processing Daily Worksheets, Timesheets and Delivery Dockets
- Checking and reconciling Invoices as required
- Assisting with the preparation of Site Reporting
- Provision of document control as required, maintaining master drawing files, ensuring documents are scanned and uploaded into EDMS systems
- Updating and maintaining Project registers
- Managing general running of the Site Offices
To be successful in this role, the following attributes are essential:
- Time management and prioritising skills
- Strong communication skills, with Contractors, Clients and Personnel
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive in a busy environment and the ability to multitask
- Construction Industry Card (white card)
- Car and current C Class drivers licence
- Advanced skills Microsoft Office suite
- Abergeldie Bonus Scheme
- Corporate Health Cover discount program
- Employee Assistance Program
Flu Vaccination Clinic
As part of Abergeldie's continuous commitment to exclusivity and diversity, we strongly encourage people of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander heritage to apply.
#bestpeople #bestdelivery #bestplanning
No Agency applications will be accepted for the role