Abergeldie is a locally owned contractor with over 25 years’ industry experience in Australia and New Zealand. We design and deliver projects in the Water, Bridges, Transport, Underground, Energy and Remediation industry sectors. Projects include dams, bridges, tunnels, water and wastewater treatment process facilities, rail infrastructure, mining infrastructure, electrical substations, marine works and pipeline rehabilitation: the complex infrastructure needed to build better communities.
Our dedication to building better communities goes beyond delivering complex infrastructure projects that tangibly improve and connect communities, it is also deeply embedded into our core values as a civil engineering business. We care about the environment, sustainability, human rights and equal opportunity rights.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Abergeldie is a trusted delivery Partner of Water NSW. Because of further works awarded we are now Hiring a Supervisor to coordinate mechanical and structural works on behalf of Water NSW on their Asset, Renewals and Replacement Program (ARRP).
An opportunity exist for an experienced Site Supervisor from a strong trade background with hands on experience within utility infrastructure to work on projects in the South Western (Murray and Riverina) region of NSW.
- Management of trade rosters and coordination of trades across site
- Review and interpret construction plans
- Coordinate site set out/set up and all construction activities
- Manage multidisciplinary teams and promote a positive work environment
- Facilitate daily pre starts and weekly toolbox talks for each site
- Create/roll out SWMS - Ensure the safety of the team and site staff
- Conduct inspections to identify and manage potential risks
- Management of plant, labour and subcontractors
- Procurement of materials, tools, machinery and supplies as needed
- Produce project reports for your Project Manager (Budget and Program)
WHAT YOU NEED
- Experience in regional water or civil infrastructure projects
- Trade qualification with Civil/Mechanical background
- Work history in South Western NSW (Murray, Riverina) will be highly desirable
- Safety focus & leadership experience
- Willing to travel, ability to work in remote areas
- Self motivated leader, site responsibility
- Abergeldie Bonus Scheme
- Corporate Health Cover discount program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flu Vaccination Clinic
#bestpeople #bestdelivery #bestplanning
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by phone and email. Agencies, please be guided by the Abergeldie PSA.