The Safety Focused Performance Joint Venture (SFPJV) is a delivery team comprising of Abergeldie Complex Infrastructure (Abergeldie), Downer Group (Downer) and Stantec Australia (Stantec) - together we are delivering the Melbourne Water Capital Works Program, a long term program of works.
SFP is dedicated to working safely and creating safe outcomes for our teams, Melbourne Water, its customers and the community. We are an inclusive team with a full spectrum of expertise and resources necessary to safely self-perform all Design and Construction (D&C) of Water, Sewerage and Sewer Rehabilitation works under this program.
About the role
We are seeking a Senior Scheduler to provide planning, scheduling, resourcing, progress, performance assessment and reporting support to the relevant staff within the Joint Venture Projects. We welcome your contributions and collaboration with the project team to proactively provide recommendations on the program.
You will develop and maintain a contract specific planning, scheduling, progress and performance management systems in conjunction with developing and maintaining a contract specific risk assessment, valuing and schedule management system.
- Work proactively with the project teams, providing your valued experience in identifying risk to project baselines.
- Develop and maintain a contract-specific planning, scheduling, progress and performance management system for the delivery of multiple projects within the Program of Works.
- Prepare a Master Control Plan for all projects to be delivered within the Program of Works with a WBS that aligns with required Work Breakdown Structure.
- Interpret project scopes, estimates, resources, occupations / possessions, safe working requirements and incorporate into program together with advice on achievement of project scopes (in a timely, cost-effective manner) to the project team.
- Analyse problems, identify alternative solutions and implement recommendations in support of project goals and objectives.
- Provide training, mentoring and ongoing project controls guidance to project team members.
What you need
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering or equivalent.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Primavera P6 project management and control systems, principles and practices.
- Advanced knowledge of risk evaluation and probabilistic estimating, use of risk systems such as Active Risk Management.
- Proven skills in preparing a Master Control Plan (MCP).
- Knowledge of procurement processes and procedures.
- Working knowledge of JD Edwards and Primavera is highly advantageous.
- Corporate Health Cover discount program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flu Vaccination Clinic
#bestpeople #bestdelivery #bestplanning
Abergeldie is a locally owned contractor with over 25 years’ industry experience in Australia and New Zealand. We design and deliver projects in the Water, Bridges, Transport, Underground, Energy and Remediation industry sectors. Projects include dams, bridges, tunnels, water and wastewater treatment process facilities, rail infrastructure, mining infrastructure, electrical substations, marine works and pipeline rehabilitation: the complex infrastructure needed to build better communities.
Our dedication to building better communities goes beyond delivering complex infrastructure projects that tangibly improve and connect communities, it is also deeply embedded into our core values as a civil engineering business. We care about the environment, sustainability, human rights and equal opportunity rights.
No Agency applications will be accepted for the role