Abergeldie is a locally owned contractor with over 25 years’ industry experience in Australia and New Zealand. We design and deliver projects in the Water, Bridges, Transport, Underground, Energy and Remediation industry sectors. Projects include dams, bridges, tunnels, water and wastewater treatment process facilities, rail infrastructure, mining infrastructure, electrical substations, marine works and pipeline rehabilitation: the complex infrastructure needed to build better communities.
Our dedication to building better communities goes beyond delivering complex infrastructure projects that tangibly improve and connect communities, it is also deeply embedded into our core values as a civil engineering business. We care about the environment, sustainability, human rights and equal opportunity rights.
About the role
This role has primary responsibility for all Tender, Post Tender, Registrations of Interest and Expressions of Interest Submissions for NSW, ACT, Queensland and NZ.
The position oversees the functions of the Administrator, Submission Coordinator and Bid Writer which include word processing, formatting and binding, filing, creating reports, updating databases, booking meetings, submitting proposals, data entry and creating spreadsheets. These duties are extensive and will vary on a day to day basis.
- Coordinate the downloading of tender and EOI documents and distribution.
- Coordinate kick off, bronze, silver and gold review submissions meetings.
- Manage the preparation of submission information to ensure the key review and submission dates are achieved.
- Manage the collation and consolidation of tender / EOI submission information for staged reviews.
- Conduct meetings with stakeholders to effectively coordinate completion of tender submission.
- Assist the Estimating and Business Development Managers in maintaining relevant registers.
- Oversee / manage Abergeldie tender specific correspondence including mail and email.
What you need
- Tertiary, marketing or business studies qualifications
- 7 + years of proven experience in administration
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft & Adobe applications
- Working knowledge of Adobe applications
- Previous submissions experience (highly preferred)
- Sound experience in electronic information and submissions management (essential)
- Previous experience and knowledge of the construction industry will be highly regarded
- Abergeldie Bonus Scheme
- Corporate Health Cover discount program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flu Vaccination Clinic
#bestpeople #bestdelivery #bestplanning
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by phone and email. Agencies, please be guided by the Abergeldie PSA.