Abergeldie is a locally owned contractor with over 25 years’ industry experience in Australia and New Zealand. We design and deliver projects in the Water, Bridges, Transport, Underground, Energy and Remediation industry sectors. Projects include dams, bridges, tunnels, water and wastewater treatment process facilities, rail infrastructure, mining infrastructure, electrical substations, marine works and pipeline rehabilitation: the complex infrastructure needed to build better communities.
Our dedication to building better communities goes beyond delivering complex infrastructure projects that tangibly improve and connect communities, it is also deeply embedded into our core values as a civil engineering business. We care about the environment, sustainability, human rights and equal opportunity rights.
ABERGELDIE PLANT TEAM
Abergeldie provides self perform capability on our construction sites which means we have a large inventory of specialised plant and equipment. A new opportunity exists in our team for a passionate Plant coordinator to ensure our plant, equipment and yard is maintained.
- Coordination of plant and equipment servicing, repairs, breakdowns, calibrations and inspections.
- Carry out minor repairs and servicing.
- Dispatch and receiving of hire equipment, conduct pre and post-hire inspections and arrange rectification works as required.
- Facilitate the movement of plant and equipment to and between sites to ensure delivery as requested and within the allocated time frame.
- Maintaining records, data entry and updating internal systems.
- Loading and unloading trucks, cleaning and preparing equipment for hire, stocktake and storing materials.
- Ensuring the yard area is kept clean and is well maintained.
What you need
- Current C or HR Drivers licence
- HR Drivers licence (desirable)
- High Risk Licence - LF Forklift (desirable)
- High Risk Licence - DG Dogging (desirable)
- Intermediate computer skills and literacy
- Mechanical aptitude and understanding of tools and equipment
- Positive and professional attitude to work and desire to develop skills and own your success
- Industry Construction Card or willing to obtain
- Employee Development Plans
- Abergeldie Bonus Scheme
- Corporate Health Cover discount program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flu Vaccination Clinic
#bestpeople #bestdelivery #bestplanning
No Agency applications will be accepted for the role