Abergeldie is a locally owned contractor with over 25 years’ industry experience in Australia and New Zealand. We design and deliver projects in the Water, Bridges, Transport, Underground, Energy and Remediation industry sectors. Projects include dams, bridges, tunnels, water and wastewater treatment process facilities, rail infrastructure, mining infrastructure, electrical substations, marine works and pipeline rehabilitation: the complex infrastructure needed to build better communities.
Our dedication to building better communities goes beyond delivering complex infrastructure projects that tangibly improve and connect communities, it is also deeply embedded into our core values as a civil engineering business. We care about the environment, sustainability, human rights and equal opportunity rights.
About the role
Reporting to the Project Manager, your passion for engineering within the Water industry will be a valuable addition to this diverse, high performing and dedicated team. Your motivation and problem-solving skills will be valuable additions to deliver a wide range of complex and challenging projects with a focus on the water/wastewater sector. The role is on a long term project in the Caboolture region.
We are looking for team players and technically minded individuals, with relevant engineering degree combined with a minimum of 4 years’ similar project engineering experience.
More broadly we are looking to onboard candidates who can demonstrate experience delivering projects for local water authorities. Experience within treatment facilities will be highly regarded.
- Management, programming, and technical support for the delivery of delegated projects in partnership with the project team.
- Construction programming.
- Cost forecasting and reporting.
- Subcontractor selection & management.
- Quality assurance and control.
What you need
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience on site delivering water/wastewater projects.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience delivering projects for local water authorities, preferably in QLD.
- Experience within treatment facilities will be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated capability in development of innovative concepts for solutions to technical, complex issues.
- Proficiency in MS Project.
- Commitment to contributing to a high-performance culture.
- Commitment to contributing to a zero harm safety culture.
- Abergeldie Employee Bonus Scheme
- Corporate Health Cover discount program
- Employee Assistance Program
Flu Vaccination Clinic
#bestpeople #bestdelivery #bestplanning
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by phone and email. Agencies, please be guided by the Abergeldie PSA.