We are seeking to appoint a Site/Project Engineer to be part of the NSW Rehabilitation team based in Regents Park.
Reporting to the Delivery Manager, you will have full oversight for ensuring that safety, cost, quality, and time targets are met as well as managing client and subcontractor communication. You will be working on various projects for clients such as Sydney Water and partnering with the West Region Delivery Team. Abergeldie prides itself on building better communities and striving to create a sustainable future.
- Assisting with construction projects and programs
- Strong OHS and customer engagement focus
- Assists the Project Manager with project/program planning, budgeting, forecasting and client management
- Develop and partner with the project manager in managing budget controls and construction programming
- Cost forecasting and reporting- preparation
- Manage subcontractors claims and variations
- Manage and develop relationships with stakeholders
- Quality Assurance
- Procurement of materials
- Manage site teams and motivate staff on how to do the job efficiently, safely and with the correct level of quality
- Responsible for site inductions, inspections and diaries
- Assist with employee resource allocation to projects
- Assist Project Managers to prepare and issue subcontract documents
- Keep the Project Manager informed and advised of critical issues and escalate in a timely manner
What you need
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Minimum of 3-5 years previous construction engineering experience (Preferred in trench less technology but not essential)
- Experience with quality control, construction completion and commissioning
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Innovation and leadership
- Commitment to contributing to a high-performance culture
- Positive and pro-active approach towards teamwork
- Abergeldie Bonus Scheme
- Corporate Health Cover discount program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flu Vaccination Clinic
Abergeldie is a locally owned contractor with over 25 years’ industry experience in Australia and New Zealand. We design and deliver projects in the Water, Bridges, Transport, Underground, Energy and Remediation industry sectors. Projects include dams, bridges, tunnels, water and wastewater treatment process facilities, rail infrastructure, mining infrastructure, electrical substations, marine works and pipeline rehabilitation: the complex infrastructure needed to build better communities.
Our dedication to building better communities goes beyond delivering complex infrastructure projects that tangibly improve and connect communities, it is also deeply embedded into our core values as a civil engineering business. We care about the environment, sustainability, human rights and equal opportunity rights.
Abergeldie offers condition assessment of pipelines and sewer rehabilitation using trench less technology. Our rehabilitation services include pipeline rehabilitation and lining, structural network repairs and structural rehabilitation and coatings.
#bestpeople #bestdelivery #bestplanning
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by phone and email. Agencies, please be guided by the Abergeldie PSA.