Abergeldie is a locally owned contractor with over 25 years’ industry experience in Australia and New Zealand. We design and deliver projects in the Water, Bridges, Transport, Underground, Energy and Remediation industry sectors. Projects include dams, bridges, tunnels, water and wastewater treatment process facilities, rail infrastructure, mining infrastructure, electrical substations, marine works and pipeline rehabilitation: the complex infrastructure needed to build better communities.
Our dedication to building better communities goes beyond delivering complex infrastructure projects that tangibly improve and connect communities, it is also deeply embedded into our core values as a civil engineering business. We care about the environment, sustainability, human rights and equal opportunity rights.
About the role
You will be provided with opportunities far beyond just your role, with networking, mentoring and career development sessions that will set you on an exciting career pathway in a business that supports its people.
The graduates we are looking for pride themselves on having an eye for detail, a willingness to learn and enjoy a fast-paced environment. You will be provided opportunities to learn and be mentored to learn and assist various parts of the
The primary responsibility of this role is to provide support and assistance in preparing tender submissions and supporting the Submissions Manager to maintain the data used in preparation of tenders.
- Prepare all mandatory documentation and templates
- Coordinate inputs from a variety of internal stakeholders
- Create and edit content that addresses client criteria
- Create basic graphics using Adobe applications to enhance content
- Maintain local libraries on our projects, people and capabilities
- Produce high-quality EOI and tender responses to strict deadlines
What you need
- Recent graduate or must have graduated in last 1-2 years only
- Tertiary qualification in either Journalism, Communications, marketing, graphic design or similar.
- Experience or good working knowledge with Adobe Creative suite and Microsoft Office applications (highly desirable)
- High level interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Full working rights in Australia
- Abergeldie Bonus Scheme
- Corporate Health Cover discount program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flu Vaccination Clinic
#bestpeople #bestdelivery #bestplanning
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by phone and email.