Abergeldie is a locally owned contractor with over 25 years’ industry experience in Australia and New Zealand. We design and deliver projects in the Water, Bridges, Transport, Underground, Energy and Remediation industry sectors. Projects include dams, bridges, tunnels, water and wastewater treatment process facilities, rail infrastructure, mining infrastructure, electrical substations, marine works and pipeline rehabilitation: the complex infrastructure needed to build better communities.
Our dedication to building better communities goes beyond delivering complex infrastructure projects that tangibly improve and connect communities, it is also deeply embedded into our core values as a civil engineering business. We care about the environment, sustainability, human rights and equal opportunity rights.
We are seeking Project Manager to lead the team based in Regional NSW (Riverina area) on a major project. Some duties may include but not limited to:
- Plans project execution from start to finish, including necessary activities, procurement, resources and milestones.
- Manages planned activities using industry-standard scheduling techniques and manages risk and difficulties accordingly.
- Monitor and control project financials to maintain or improve contract margins, cash flow and cash generation.
- Understands legal and contractual requirements to manage projects within given borders and to request legal support/clarification as needed.
- Reports status/progress to customer and other stake holders with appropriate detail. Raises potential project issues to relevant stake holders.
- Manage scope including the collection and management of all project issues, whether just a question, a change, or a claim, with associated negotiations and approvals.
- Identify, contain and reduce risk, and ensure that all opportunities for margin maximisation and growth opportunities.
- Available to work regionally with jobs in the Riverina region
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree in relevant field.
- Minimum experience of 5 years in large multi-facet projects in a SPE or PM capacity (Existing water structure/infrastructure preferred but not essential)
- Demonstrated experience in the management of scope, cost, schedules and vendors/subcontractors.
- Experience managing projects, ideally managing complex projects and different contractual types.
- Good computer skills including IFS (preferable), Microsoft Office & MS Project, Outlook etc.
- Proactive and highly organized, experience in coordinating multiple teams in remote locations.
- Employee Development Plans
- Abergeldie Bonus Scheme
- Corporate Health Cover discount program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flu Vaccination Clinic
#bestpeople #bestdelivery #bestplanning