Abergeldie is an Australian owned contractor with over 25 years’ industry experience in Australia and New Zealand. We design and deliver projects in the Water, Bridges, Transport, Underground, Energy and Remediation industry sectors. Projects include dams, bridges, tunnels, water and wastewater treatment process facilities, rail infrastructure, mining infrastructure, electrical substations, marine works and pipeline rehabilitation: the complex infrastructure needed to build better communities.
Our dedication to building better communities goes beyond delivering complex infrastructure projects that tangibly improve and connect communities, it is also deeply embedded into our core values as a civil engineering business. We care about the environment, sustainability, human rights and equal opportunity rights.
About the role
We are seeking a highly experienced Supervisor for the Water team in Castle Hill, NSW on a full-time basis. To be considered for this position you must demonstrate strong leadership, organisational and time management skills, as well as having effective communication skills and passionate in influencing positive safety culture.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills with a focus on providing strong customer service.
- Proven commitment to leading safety, quality, and environmental compliance on site.
- Advanced understanding and knowledge of WH&S, as well as Environmental Management and Quality Systems.
- Liaise / communicate with stake holders internally and externally.
- Maintaining records and updating internal systems.
- Attention to detail with a commitment to quality.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- The ability to lead from the front and engage (both subcontractors and self-perform staff), as well as ability to communicate with various stakeholders, to deliver productivity, compliance and drive the best results.
What you need
- At least 8-10 years’ experience in an equivalent role within Civil construction space
- General Construction Induction (White Card).
- Relevant tickets and licences.
- Abergeldie Bonus Scheme
- Corporate Health Cover discount program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flu Vaccination Clinic
#bestpeople #bestdelivery #bestplanning
No Agency applications will be accepted for the role