Abergeldie is a locally owned contractor with over 25 years’ industry experience in Australia and New Zealand. We design and deliver projects in the Water, Bridges, Transport, Underground, Energy and Remediation industry sectors. Projects include dams, bridges, tunnels, water and wastewater treatment process facilities, rail infrastructure, mining infrastructure, electrical substations, marine works and pipeline rehabilitation: the complex infrastructure needed to build better communities.
About the Rehabilitation Team
Abergeldie offers condition assessment of pipelines and sewer rehabilitation using trenchless technology. Our rehabilitation services include pipeline rehabilitation and lining, structural network repairs and structural rehabilitation and coatings.
About the Role
An opportunity within the QLD Rehabilitation team exists for Operators and offsiders in Relining and Junction Cutting to join our existing crews based out of Brisbane, servicing all areas of QLD and Northern NSW.
Abergeldie Rehabilitation provide a full suite of state-of-the-art trenchless technologies for pipeline renewals of all sizes.
Abergeldie will provide training for the successful applicant.
- General operating of equipment/trucks
- General day to day duties of relining works
- Following all Abergeldie safety and quality procedures
What you need
- WHS General Induction Card (white card)
- Drivers Licence (C Class)
- Confined Space - Enter and Work
- Working at Heights
- Experience in trenchless technology (an advantage)
- MR or HR Truck licence (an advantage)
- Resident of Logan City Council (an advantage)
Our people are what make Abergeldie successful, and we make sure that this is the kind of place where great people enjoy working for the long term. We have a range of employee benefits to help you thrive in our team.