Abergeldie is a locally owned contractor with over 25 years’ industry experience in Australia and New Zealand. We design and deliver projects in the Water, Bridges, Transport, Underground, Energy and Remediation industry sectors. Projects include dams, bridges, tunnels, water and wastewater treatment process facilities, rail infrastructure, mining infrastructure, electrical substations, marine works and pipeline rehabilitation: the complex infrastructure needed to build better communities.
About the Role
Due to an exciting pipeline of work in the wastewater sector we are looking to engage a Commissioning/Completions Manager to spearhead our Commissioning team for works across South East Queensland. This is a great opportunity to work alongside and learn from our highly experienced Water Infrastructure team.
This is a Brisbane based role but we are open to considering applicants in other locations as works will be around South East Queensland. Day to day you will be responsible for;
- Obtaining practical completion of constructed facilities according to the schedule by collaborating with clients and Abergeldie design teams on vendor procurement, testing, and commissioning requirements.
- Facilitating commissioning workshops involving both clients and operational stakeholders.
- Providing technical input to projects throughout South East Queensland, contributing to processes, design, and commissioning across the entire project lifecycle.
- Overseeing the roll out of commissioning activities, ensuring detailed record-keeping throughout the process.
- Managing the testing and commissioning process to ensure quality management and timely handover of all completion documentation within specified time frames.
What you'll bring to the team
We are seeking a hands-on leader who can utilise their previous commissioning experience to grow a niche commissioning team.
- Tertiary qualifications in an Engineering related discipline.
- Proven track record working on complex multi-disciplinary design and construction water and wastewater projects, with a focus on brownfield treatment facilities.
- Experienced in the preparation and execution of commissioning plans, ITP’s and ITC’s for the commissioning of industrial processes (i.e. biological, chemical, wastewater, water treatment).
- Experience in both commercial and technical management of commissioning works.
- Demonstrated ability to establish systems for subcontractor management, supplier expediting, and an understanding of deliverable requirements for commissioning.
- Operational experience in wastewater infrastructure, electrical experience or experience in data analytics is advantageous.
Why you should work with us
Our people are what make Abergeldie successful, and we make sure that this is the kind of place where great people enjoy working for the long term. We have a range of employee benefits including the Abergeldie Bonus Scheme, where all eligible employees share in the benefits of the projects they have helped to deliver. When we deliver winning projects, we celebrate success together!
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW or call Hayley Urriola for more information.
#bestpeople #bestdelivery #bestplanning
No Agency applications will be accepted for the role