Abergeldie is a locally owned contractor with over 25 years’ industry experience in Australia and New Zealand. We design and deliver projects in the Water, Bridges, Transport, Underground, Energy and Remediation industry sectors. Projects include dams, bridges, tunnels, water and wastewater treatment process facilities, rail infrastructure, mining infrastructure, electrical substations, marine works and pipeline rehabilitation: the complex infrastructure needed to build better communities.
About our Rehabilitation Team
Abergeldie offers condition assessment of pipelines and sewer rehabilitation using trenchless technology. Our rehabilitation services include pipeline rehabilitation and lining, structural network repairs and structural rehabilitation and coatings.
About the role
We are looking for a Pipe Relining Foreman who has demonstrated experience managing a direct labour workforce within the sewer and asset utilities sector. You will have a passion for leading your team to deliver projects in a timely professional manner and a positive-driven attitude working with the public.
- Leading a crew of up to 6 personnel
- Planning of pipe relining works
- Undertaking pipe relining works to the required quality
- Ensuring all safety protocols are adhered to on your sites
- Driving and operating work trucks
- Communicating with residents and interacting with the public
- Conducting daily pre-starts with crew
- Completing daily reports
What you’ll bring to the team
- Current Drivers licence (MR or HR desirable)
- Construction Industry card (whitecard)
- Experience in the utilities and water sectors
- Experience with interacting with the public
- Excellent organising, people & works planning skills
- Excellent communication skills in dealing with residents
Why you should work with us
Our people are what make Abergeldie successful, and we make sure that this is the kind of place where great people enjoy working for the long term. We have a range of employee benefits including the Abergeldie Bonus Scheme, where all eligible employees share in the benefits of the projects they have helped to deliver. When we deliver winning projects, we celebrate success together!
#bestpeople #bestdelivery #bestplanning