Abergeldie is an Australian owned contractor with over 25 years’ industry experience in Australia and New Zealand. We design and deliver projects in the Water, Bridges, Transport, Underground, Energy and Remediation industry sectors. Projects include dams, bridges, tunnels, water and wastewater treatment process facilities, rail infrastructure, mining infrastructure, electrical substations, marine works and pipeline rehabilitation: the complex infrastructure needed to build better communities.
About the Infrastructure Team
Abergeldie designs and constructs bridges ranging in size from cycleways and pedestrian overpasses through to multilane highways and rail corridor bridge crossings.
Abergeldie also conducts condition assessment and remediation of hydrostatic concrete, pipelines, tanks and reservoirs; concrete and brick work; and metal structures and cladding.
We are working on some exciting projects including the Great Western Highway Upgrade program in the Blue Mountains.
About the Opportunity
Based in Regents Park, NSW. You will be required to travel to Medlow Bath 3 days/week.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Contract Administrator to work on exciting Infrastructure projects in New South Wales. As a Senior Contracts Administrator with Abergeldie, you will provide comprehensive contract administration support to our Project Team. An average day will entail;
- Developing, reviewing, and negotiating contract variations.
- Resolving challenges related to contracts and programs.
- Collaborating with the Project Manager to ensure the successful achievement of project goals and objectives.
- Managing and organising all paperwork associated with contract administration, ensuring accurate and timely documentation.
- Monitoring work progress, and promptly reporting any variations or changes.
- Providing valuable advice to the Project Manager, Commercial Manager and other stakeholders.
- Preparing insightful reports that provide a comprehensive overview of the project's activities and outcomes.
- Collecting, analysing, and interpreting data associated with project deliverables.
What you’ll bring to the team
You will be an experienced Contracts Administrator with experience working on Infrastructure projects, ideally with local experience in road and highway projects. You will be a natural problem solver and creative thinker who enjoys working on technically complex projects. You will have exceptional communication skills both verbal and written and be experienced in cost management, building variations, managing subcontractors and EOT’s.
Why you should work with us
Our people are what make Abergeldie successful, and we make sure that this is the kind of place where great people enjoy working for the long term. We have a range of employee benefits including the Abergeldie Bonus Scheme, where all eligible employees share in the benefits of the projects they have helped to deliver. When we deliver winning projects, we celebrate success together!
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW!
#bestpeople #bestdelivery #bestplanning