Abergeldie is a locally owned contractor with over 25 years’ industry experience in Australia and New Zealand. We design and deliver projects in the Water, Bridges, Transport, Underground, Energy and Remediation industry sectors. Projects include dams, bridges, tunnels, water and wastewater treatment process facilities, rail infrastructure, mining infrastructure, electrical substations, marine works and pipeline rehabilitation: the complex infrastructure needed to build better communities.
About the role
We are seeking a Payroll Coordinator to join our Payroll team in Regents Park. Day to day your responsibilities will include;
- Timely review and processing of new starter documentation.
- Review and submit weekly & fortnightly timesheets and ensure employees have correctly completed entries.
- Ensure payroll files are processed within the required timeframe.
- Update and maintain payroll records, within our timesheet system and ADP.
- Calculation and payment of termination/redundancy payments, salary increases etc.
- Liaising with employees and management on payroll related queries and liaising with external auditors as required.
- Reconciliation and payment of payroll tax.
- Ensure all deductions are processed in ADP (child support, union fees, garnishees, etc).
- Ensure year end reconciliations on Payroll tax, Superannuation, PAYG and LSL are accurately completed.
- Undertaking required reporting both internal and statutory.
- Ensure system(s) have interpreted Enterprise Agreement (SEA) conditions correctly.
- 4 to 5 years of demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Sound knowledge of local statutory payroll requirements with a proven ability to interpret and apply in a dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and implementing quality improvement initiatives.
Why you should work with us
Our people are what make Abergeldie successful, and we make sure that this is the kind of place where great people enjoy working for the long term. We have a range of employee benefits including the Abergeldie Bonus Scheme, where all eligible employees share in the benefits of the projects they have helped to deliver. When we deliver winning projects, we celebrate success together!
If this sounds like your next opportunity, then please hit Apply Now!